The plant is well equipped with latest imported Machines (fully automatic) which require minimum manpower & lesser energy consumption and the finest quality with higher production capacity output products. The unit has a total area of 22200 sq. meter and is the biggest plant in Northern India at Rajasthan state under 33 kV class Power & Distribution Transformers manufacturing.
Some Salient Features
- Making of 33 KV class Power & Distribution Transformers.
- In house CRGO cutting facility by imported automatic CNC machines.
- In house wire processing facility by imported machines.
- In house steel fabrication facility
- In house insulation process facility.
- In house shot blasting & painting facility
- Latest, highly technical, lowest error testing equipments
- Fully automatic, so minimum man power required.
- Energy saving, so production cost is reduced.
- Superior & better quality of production, so as products are of high quality.
- Pollution & environment friendly, so production plant provides a healthy surrounding.
- Least production losses to enhance the capacity of production.